We understand that as a college/university scholarship, financial aid and development professional, you want to connect with peers and learn effective ways to support students in pursuit of their higher education goals. We strive to provide value and quality through networking opportunities, user-friendly tools and easily accessible resources. Our community offers you a safe place to ask questions and get honest answers from respected peers. Whether your school has a centralized scholarship department or you administer or manage scholarships in a division, you'll build invaluable relationships while learning to maximize the benefit of your scholarships and support services. NSPA benefits that allow our members to uncovers effective practices and useful benchmarks - and help them save time and money - are listed below:
Standard Member Benefits
- Network with more than 350 private foundations, public charities, community foundations, colleges and universities, and corporate scholarship programs.
- Access members only content, including member profiles and the Scholarship Program Toolkit – a comprehensive resource guide on starting and managing scholarship programs.
- Participate in free professional development webinars.
- Share and gain knowledge of the scholarship industry through learning circles, and committees
- Fill vacant positions at your organization by advertising on the Job Board located on the NSPA homepage which receives 4500+ unique visitors each month.
- Stay current on trends and news via weekly Wednesday Announcements and Scholarship Times, NSPA’s quarterly newsletters.
- Find solutions to your professional challenges in the Resource Library and the Member Q&A Forum
- Connect with your colleagues in the scholarship industry via the Annual Conference, Regional Meetings, and social media. Members receive $100 off conference registration. Regional Meetings are free for members.
- Find contact information for NSPA members in the Member Directory.
Supporting Membership Benefits
Supporting members receive numerous benefits including a linked logo on the NSPA website, article in the quarterly newsletter, info piece in the conference program, recognition for providing a webinar, and complimentary conference registrations to name a few. Click here for information on supporting level benefits for scholarship providers.
Apply for NSPA Membership - Click here
Membership applications are reviewed bi-weekly and applicants are notified within one week of submitting an application.
Annual Dues: $330
Standard membership includes benefits for three individuals. NSPA Members may add individuals to their membership for a fee of $50 per individual. If your institution is interested in a supporting level membership, please click here for more information.
Membership Benefits Summary
View an At-A-Glance table of member benefits here.
View the membership policy here.