We understand that you want to connect with scholarship providers and collaborate to support students in pursuit of their higher education goals. Our community offers a unique opportunity for all professionals invested in helping students to and through college to interact and work in partnership. Collectively, NSPA members give more than $1 billion in scholarships to tens of thousands of students each year. As a member, you'll build comradery and share your commitment to improving outcomes for business functions and students. NSPA benefits that allow our affiliate members to build invaluable relationships while gaining insights that will improve their services - and their bottom line - are listed below:
Standard Affiliate Member Benefits
- Network with more than 350 private foundations, public charities, community foundations, colleges and universities, and corporate scholarship programs.
- Access members only content, including member profiles and the Scholarship Program Toolkit – a comprehensive resource guide on starting and managing scholarship programs.
- Participate in free professional development webinars.
- Share and gain knowledge of the scholarship industry through learning circles, and committees
- Fill vacant positions at your organization by advertising on the Job Board located on the NSPA homepage which receives 4500+ unique visitors each month.
- Stay current on trends and news via weekly Wednesday Announcements and Scholarship Times, NSPA’s quarterly newsletters.
- Find solutions to your professional challenges in the Resource Library and the Member Q&A Forum
- Connect with your colleagues in the scholarship industry via the Annual Conference, Regional Meetings, and social media. Members receive $100 off conference registration. Regional Meetings are free for members.
- Find contact information for NSPA members in the Member Directory.
Supporting Affiliate Member Benefits
Supporting affiliate members receive numerous benefits including a linked logo on the NSPA website, ads in our quarterly newsletter and conference program, an opportunity to present a promotional webinar to NSPA members, reduced rate as a conference exhibitor, complimentary advance conference attendee list, and complimentary conference registrations, just to name a few.
Click here for information on supporting level benefits.
Membership applications are reviewed bi-weekly and applicants are notified within one week of submitting an application.
Affiliate Membership Dues
Annual Dues: $1,200
Standard membership included benefits for three individuals. NSPA Members may add individuals to their membership for a fee of $50 per individual. If your organization is interested in a supporting level membership, please click here for more information.
View an At-A-Glance table of member benefits here.
View the membership policy here