Become a Sponsor
As a 2016 NSPA Conference Sponsor, you’ll build invaluable relationships and show your support as an industry leader and advocate of the critical role that scholarship providers play in college funding, access, and success. The NSPA Annual Conference helps over 400 professionals in the scholarship industry in their work of helping students to and through college.
Network with Scholarship Professionals
This premier conference joins professionals in the scholarship industry to discuss issues impacting scholarships and college completion today.
- Over half of the attendees are senior-level professionals. For a list of organizations including professional titles of individuals who attended the 2016 NSPA Conference click here.
- Attendees represent all types of scholarship providers: private funders, community foundations, and institutions of higher learning.
Insight into Professional Objectives and Challenges
Learn first-hand what scholarship professionals want and need most.
- Over 90% percent of conference attendees are present at general sessions where recent speakers have included Ron Clark, Jonathan Brennan, Chana Joffe-Walt, William Strickland, Jonathan Kozol, and Sam Kaner.
- More than 60 workshops are offered on industry trends, in addition to Learning Circles where scholarship professionals can share best practices.
- Numerous networking opportunities are arranged to facilitate interaction among attendees.
The Opportunity to Promote Vendor Services
Our members rely on vendors to enhance their programs.
- Scholarship professionals are in constant search of tools that can help them support more students, more efficiently and effectively.
- The NSPA will offer an incentive for attendees to visit all exhibitors.
Purchase a Sponsorship Today!
Click here for rates and benefits [PDF].
Interested in Being an Exhibitor?
Visit the Exhibitor page to learn more.